AF-600 FP - Fan and Pump Drives
The AF-600 FP Fan and Pump Drive is a powerful, flexible and easy to use AC variable torque drive.
The drive is available in its standard configuration that includes LCD keypad display that can be remote mounted, DC link reactors, built-in Modbus RTU, Metasys N2, Apogee FLN P1 and RFI Class A2 filter. Available in IP55/IP66 enclosure.
Following models are available:
- Three-phase, 230Vac, from 0.75 to 45kW
- Three-phase, 400Vac, from 0.75 to 1000kW
- Three-phase, 690Vac, from 1.1 to 1400kW
All features HVAC needs
- RFI class A2 filter and DC link reactor as standard configuration.
- Built-in communication networks for ModBus RTU, Metasys N2 and Apogee FLN P1
- Field installed network options: BACnet, LonWorks, Profibus DP, Profinet, Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP and DeviceNet
- 110% current overload for 1 minute (Light Duty)
- Hot pluggable, illuminated LCD display, unit indications, rotation direction indication, trended charts display speed, torque, current, full alarm messages & descriptions
- 4 auto-tuning PID controllers
- Integrated logic control, PLC
- “Pick up” start (catch a spinning motor)
- Easy to use PC software
- Energy monitoring feature
- Flow compensation
- Pump cascade controller
- Sleep mode
- Fan belt monitoring
- Stairwell pressurization
- Fire override mode
- High standard protection Class 3C2, optional class 3C3
HVAC, cooling towers, VAV, supply and return, exhaust, fume hood, make-up air, induced and forced draft, furnace temperature control.
Chilled water, pressure boosting, cooling tower, wastewater, chiller, irrigation, hydro-storage.