GE style LTG* busway is a modular, lightweight, ruggedized power distribution system. Plug-ins can be installed anywhere along the bus run.
- Indoor enclosures
- Small power tools and machinery
- Light Industrial Applications
- Not for hazardous locations
- Not designed to be imbeded in the ground or in concrete
Features and Benefits
- Light weight allows for lower installed cost that wire and conduit.
- Continuous Plug-in Availability means that plugs can be inserted at any location along the run.
- Flexible Design including a full complement of fitting and accessories makes LTG adaptable to any plant layout or building contour.
- Roll-in Strength Beam allows for "roll-in" installation method which reduces installation labor by up to 50% with hangers required only every 16 ft.
- Wide Variety of Plugs - Both fusible and circuit breaker types for application flexibility.
- Reusable and Relocatable - If relocation becomes necessary, virtually all parts can be disassembled and reinstalled.
- DC Applications
- Low Voltage (300 Volts ac or dc)
- 50 amperes
- UL Listed
- Three phase, four wire