Wave Cast Dry-type Power Transformers
Wave Cast coil transformers are characterized by proven technology, application flexibility, lower installation costs, operating efficiency and environmental acceptability.
Advanced design of the winding assembly establishes excellent performance to meet today’s needs. Indoor and outdoor solutions are designed for the most demanding and diverse environments and in for all applications requiring reliable electrical power.
Features and benefits
- Safe, self-extinguishing, fireproof, low noise level, pollution-free; available at load center.
- Made up of all-copper foil, the H&L voltage windings are capable of withstanding short circuiting and high lighting impulse.
- The H&L voltage windings are molded with epoxy resin on high vacuum. The partial discharge is lower; air passages can be installed; humidity-resistant and high heat dissipating ability. It is able to run normally under the relative humidity of 100%. Rated capacity can increase 40% as air-cooling.
- Convenient installation, easy maintenance, low losses and reduced general operation costs.
- Temperature display and controlling system, which resists interference from electric and magnetic fields, is installed on windings to ensure safe operation of the transformer. Computer interface can be fixed so that it can be controlled and monitored remotely.
- It can be equipped with protection enclosure and connection busbar, which enables it to be used both indoors and outdoors. Indoor built-up structures may be immune to the limitation of the door frames in the installation location. The connection busbar can be directly connected to the busbar of switchgear, for convenience.